Original equipment manufacturer of auto parts
For more than 40 years A&G has supplied Spark Plug Wires to different automobile assembly plants.
Our line includes products for GM, Mazda, Renault, Hyundai, Skoda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and others.
At A&G we also offer components for the manufacture of these sets including cables, caps, corrugated tubes, and terminals.
For over 30 years A&G has been producing fuel gauges and sending units for automotive assembly plants.
Our line includes gauges for GM, Mazda, Renault, Hyundai, Daewoo, Fiat, Skoda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda and many other vehicles.
We also offer sending units without fuel pumps.
- High temperature resistant EPDM jacket.
- High Temperature resistant EPDM.
- High strength polyester for best burst resistance.
- Greater resistance to high
popping and cracking.
- Cooling, heating and radiator systems in light and heavy vehicles.
- Polypropylene, polyethylene and PA6 with or without flame retardant.
- Protects cables and hoses from abrasion, high temperatures, and mechanical harm.
- Electrical wires, cables and hose protection.
- High strength PA66 (Nylon).
- High tension strength.
- Easy installation.
- Flame retardant.
- Cable organization.
- Electrical Cabinets.
- Securing pipes and other components.
At A&G we have extensive experience in extrusion and injection processes for both plastic and rubber materials.
We have state-of-the-art technology for dimensional control and we process a wide variety of materials that includes plastics such as ABS, PVC, Nylon, PA12, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyurethane and TPV; and thermosets such as SBR, EPDM, NBR, and Silicones.